[Savannah-dev] [Bug #1283] Savannah admin documentation: wrong path to '

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #1283] Savannah admin documentation: wrong path to 'savannah.el'
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 04:21:18 -0400

=================== BUG #1283: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1283&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: 2002-Sep-27 10:21 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Wont Fix
              Status | Open                      | Closed

That perfectly normal since savannah.el is not on the subversions emacs
installation path, and the path in the second line is only sample.

=================== BUG #1283: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: hgayosso                  Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2002-Sep-27 02:47
Category:  Site Admin                   Severity:  5 - Average

Original Submission:  The docs at:
https://savannah.gnu.org/docs/admin.php#Savannah%20elisp

show:

  (require `savannah)
;;       or
  (autoload 'savannah /home/vrac/savannah/gnuscripts/savannah.el")

I logged into subversions and I couldn't load savannah.el, I tried searching
that path but couldn't find it.

address@hidden:~> ll /home/vrac
ls: /home/vrac: No such file or directory

Follow-up Comments

Date: 2002-Sep-27 10:21             By: yeupou
That perfectly normal since savannah.el is not on the subversions emacs
installation path, and the path in the second line is only sample.

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&amp;bug_id=1283&amp;group_id=11