[Savannah-dev] [Bug #1166] adding comments to a support question

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #1166] adding comments to a support question
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 08:31:43 -0400

=================== BUG #1166: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1166&group_id=11

Changes by: Rudy Gevaert <address@hidden>
Date: 2002-Sep-21 12:31 (GMT)

Hi,

The problem is located on this line:
Sender: '.util_user_link($email_arr[0]).'<br>
in savannah/www/support/support_utils.php

I can't seem to find the util_user_link function, so I can't check it out more
thoroughly.  Also I found a couple of the above lines in different files...

I Hope I pin pointed the bug

=================== BUG #1166: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: rudy                      Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2002-Sep-09 19:21
Category:  PHP Engine                   Severity:  3 - Ordinary

Original Submission:  When I add a comment to a support question, I am user
"info".  But I am logged in with my account.  The form states me also logged in.

"info" links also to an unknown user

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: 2002-Sep-21 12:02             By: rudy
Hi,

I discovered what's going wrong (i think).  The pages showed that user "info"
submitted the support request/answer.  Well my savannah account information had
address@hidden as email adres.

I now changed my email address to address@hidden and now it shows that rudy
posted the support request/answer.

I gues that it takes the part before the @ as the senders name.