[Savannah-dev] [Bug #1179] Job Edit Page: Add Gimp

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #1179] Job Edit Page: Add Gimp
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 17:59:04 -0400

=================== BUG #1179: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1179&group_id=11

Changes by: Reto Stamm <address@hidden>
Date: 2002-Sep-13 14:59 (PST8PDT)

It's the only thing with a "The" prefix, so it shows up under T. Can you also
make The Gimp show up under G? Or change "The GIMP" to "GIMP"? (this is really
low priority now, but it would be nice since they are alphabetically ordered...

Could also say "The GTK" and probably some other things (although I could not
find them).

Or maybe just make me look in the right place :)

Thanks

--reto

=================== BUG #1179: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: retostamm                 Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2002-Sep-10 17:36
Category:  Content                      Severity:  5 - Average

Original Submission:  Please add the GIMP as a tool in the add new skill
section. I need GIMP pictures :)

http://savannah.gnu.org/people/editjob.php

Follow-up Comments

Date: 2002-Sep-13 13:27             By: yeupou
Hum, sorry for the delay.

There is already a The Gimp skill! See my profile :P

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1179&group_id=11