[Savannah-dev] New Savannah Bug Tracking System

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: [Savannah-dev] New Savannah Bug Tracking System
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 09:53:35 +0200

Guys,

This is just to let you know that the new version of the Savannah bug tracking system is in place since 7:30am GMT today. As far as I can say the merge with the CodeX code from Xerox went very smoothly and all existing bug data have been preserved. I have a also taken the liberty to announce the new system on the Savannah Front Page.

For more details about the new features see:
https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=1024

Loic -> I don't know if you push important news to Savannah users but may be this one should be sent via email to at least project members.

Enjoy!

Laurent
CodeX Manager, Xerox Corp.