[Savannah-dev] [Bug #1157] CVS setup documentation confusing

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #1157] CVS setup documentation confusing
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2002 14:21:38 -0400

=================== BUG #1157: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1157&group_id=11

Submitted by: retostamm                 Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2002-Sep-08 11:21
Category:  CVS                          Severity:  5 - Average

Original Submission:  Everyone who wants to use the CVS of any of my projects
(me included), both anonymously and otherwise, are sending me email with
questions.

So I checked and found that I set my CVSROOT to
:ext:address@hidden:/webcvs

and it works fine, while the project CVS section says this:
:gserver:address@hidden:/webcvs/

and the FAQ says this:
address@hidden:/webcvs/

So they are all different, some work, some don't work for some people. I don't
really know what the problem is, but everyone seems to have trouble with it
starting out.

No Followups Have Been Posted

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link: