[Savannah-dev] [Bug #1112] Website not updated after cvs commit

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #1112] Website not updated after cvs commit
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 15:01:55 -0400

=================== BUG #1112: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1112&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: 2002-Sep-06 21:01 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
            Severity | 5 - Average               | 9 - Blocker
            Priority | None                      | Immediate
         Assigned to | None                      | loic

We have a bug in sv_cvs.

I need to check if it's my modifications that put the script in trouble. I
avoided to update the gnuscript directory for the reason that there's many
modification that need to be made to make this script portable. Since I moved
to my new flat, it was an obligation to commit my changes in the tree.

I'll try to find a work out after dinner. In the meantime, if someone (Loic ?)
as time to spend, take a look.

=================== BUG #1112: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: ydirson                   Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2002-Sep-02 11:57
Category:  Project Web site             Severity:  9 - Blocker

Original Submission:  I just committed changes to the host-package website, and
they don't show on the website.  New pages return 404.

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: 2002-Sep-06 21:01             By: yeupou
We have a bug in sv_cvs.

I need to check if it's my modifications that put the script in trouble. I
avoided to update the gnuscript directory for the reason that there's many
modification that need to be made to make this script portable. Since I moved
to my new flat, it was an obligation to commit my changes in the tree.

I'll try to find a work out after dinner. In the meantime, if someone (Loic ?)
as time to spend, take a look.

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1112&group_id=11