[Savannah-dev] [Bug #1082] Wrong links to closed dependant tasks

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #1082] Wrong links to closed dependant tasks
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 05:56:23 -0400

=================== BUG #1082: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1082&group_id=11

Changes by: Laurent Julliard <address@hidden>
Date: 2002-Aug-28 11:56 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
            Priority | None                      | Normal
         Assigned to | yeupou                    | ljulliar

=================== BUG #1082: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: ydirson                   Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2002-Aug-26 14:32
Category:  Task Mgr                     Severity:  5 - Average

Original Submission:  In
http://savannah.gnu.org/pm/task.php?group_id=514&set=custom&advsrch=0&group_project_id=0&_assigned_to=0&_status=0&SUBMIT=Browse

If I select task 1363 by links on its line (either id or name), I am correctly
brought to the task page.

However, if I follow the "1363" link on line 1352, I get a new window
(target="_blank" !  why is that !?), in which most of the fields are blank.

It works fine for the 1352 link on line 1353 - in this case, the target is not
a closed task.

Follow-up Comments

Date: 2002-Aug-27 22:45             By: ljulliar
Mathieu, if you don't mind I'm going to look into this one. The dependent on
column was introduced in the enhanced task manager coming from CodeX. If this
is ok with you simply re-assign the bug to me.

Thanks

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1082&group_id=11