[Savannah-dev] [Bug #1071] Can's send message to user: exit_missing_para

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #1071] Can's send message to user: exit_missing_params() non exist function
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 14:15:16 -0400

=================== BUG #1071: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1071&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: 2002-Aug-24 20:15 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
            Category | Mail                      | PHP Engine
            Severity | 5 - Average               | 3 - Ordinary
            Priority | None                      | Later
          Resolution | None                      | Works for me
         Assigned to | None                      | yeupou

Hum. This is an old parse I though I fixed. But it only happens while
non-logged people try to send a message: thing we really want to avoid.

The original SF code wasn't forbiding non-logged user to send mail.

I'll fix this.

=================== BUG #1071: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: chedong                   Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2002-Aug-24 18:32
Category:  PHP Engine                   Severity:  3 - Ordinary

Original Submission:  from:
http://savannah.gnu.org/users/gmorin/
click:
http://savannah.gnu.org/sendmessage.php?touser=101

I don't think sourceforge can run properly in php3.

Che, Dong

Follow-up Comments

Date: 2002-Aug-24 20:15             By: yeupou
Hum. This is an old parse I though I fixed. But it only happens while
non-logged people try to send a message: thing we really want to avoid.

The original SF code wasn't forbiding non-logged user to send mail.

I'll fix this.

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1071&group_id=11