[Savannah-dev] Re: phpkrb5 problems

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: phpkrb5 problems
Date: 18 Aug 2002 20:51:37 +0200

Marcus Hardt <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> Hi folks!
>
> I am currently installing savannah. I am at the stage, that when I log in I
> get:
> "Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function krb5_login() in
> /data/savannah/www/account/register.php on line 65"
>
> I read that I need to install phpkrb5 to fix that. (Do I?)
> Thats what I do and where my problems start.
> My build process looks like this:

phpkrb5 we use was written by Loic Dachary and is probably not the one
you downloaded. The better work out is simply to deactivate kerberos
(see local.inc.pl or local.inc if you're running an old savannah
version) unless you really want to use kerberos.

Regards,

--
Mathieu Roy

 << GPG Key  << http://gpg.coleumes.org              <<