[Savannah-dev] [Bug #772] file dates are changed to 14 july 1978

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #772] file dates are changed to 14 july 1978
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 13:48:32 -0400

=================== BUG #772: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=772&group_id=11

Changes by: Laurent Julliard <address@hidden>
Date: 2002-Jun-29 19:48 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
            Severity | 5 - Average               | 3 - Ordinary
          Resolution | None                      | Invalid

This bug does not relate to Savannah. It is once again a bug that was aimed at
another project. I think we should **really** remove the Savannah section from
the left hand side menu(especially the bugs, support request  and tasks) which
confuse people. all the bugs that were wrongly sent to Savannah is because of
this menu.

My suggestion is to enhance the contact.php (Contact us link in the keft hand
side menu) script to tell people what to do if they need assistance (support
request>)  or if they found a bug, etc....

And by the way I was unable to guess what project is supposed to receive this
bug.If you have ay idea....

=================== BUG #772: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: None                      Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2002-Jun-28 00:08
Category:  Bug Tracker                  Severity:  3 - Ordinary

Original Submission:  the resluting bin files has all files on VCD (including
DAT) on the cd dated 14 July 1978.

i want an option to set my date and time and preferably using date and time
from original file

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: 2002-Jun-29 19:48             By: ljulliar
This bug does not relate to Savannah. It is once again a bug that was aimed at
another project. I think we should **really** remove the Savannah section from
the left hand side menu(especially the bugs, support request  and tasks) which
confuse people. all the bugs that were wrongly sent to Savannah is because of
this menu.

My suggestion is to enhance the contact.php (Contact us link in the keft hand
side menu) script to tell people what to do if they need assistance (support
request>)  or if they found a bug, etc....

And by the way I was unable to guess what project is supposed to receive this
bug.If you have ay idea....

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=772&group_id=11