[Savannah-dev] [Bug #508] Skills: LaTeX vs TeX

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #508] Skills: LaTeX vs TeX
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 09:15:52 -0400

=================== BUG #508: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=508&group_id=11

Submitted by: oblomov                   Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2002-May-31 00:54
Category:  Content                      Severity:  1 - Enhancement

Original Submission:  I think there should be a TeX skill (separate from LaTeX).

Follow-up Comments

Date: 2002-Jun-03 15:15             By: oblomov
"necessary" is a strong word :-)

But it would be a nice thing, if it's not too much trouble.

Date: 2002-Jun-03 13:48             By: yeupou
We can add this entry if you feel it is really necessary.
Do you think so ? :)

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=508&group_id=11