[Savannah-dev] [Bug #410] Broken links in news forums

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #410] Broken links in news forums
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 07:34:36 -0400

=================== BUG #410: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=410&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: 2002-Jun-03 13:34 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Invalid
         Assigned to | None                      | yeupou
              Status | Open                      | Closed

It's not a bug, it is feature! :)

In fact, I think that only the savannah admin can use this link that permit to
admin the news system for the whole website.

=================== BUG #410: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: yeupou                    Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2002-May-17 11:00
Category:  News Mgr                     Severity:  3 - Ordinary

Original Submission:  submitted by ydirson (in the support request)

In the news page, just below the "Discussion forums: "
line, the line with "Monitor/Save/Admin" is completely
broken.  The 1st 2 ones have embedded path strings, and
the link for the 3rd one is always to group=11.
Changing 11 to the real group id does not help
(permission denied), even when I am admin and have all
admin rights on the project.

Eg: https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=704

Follow-up Comments

Date: 2002-Jun-03 13:34             By: yeupou
It's not a bug, it is feature! :)

In fact, I think that only the savannah admin can use this link that permit to
admin the news system for the whole website.

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=410&group_id=11