[Savannah-dev] [Bug #419] mldonkey_gui core dumps with segmentation faul

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #419] mldonkey_gui core dumps with segmentation fault
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 14:10:18 -0400

=================== Bug #419: Full Bug Snapshot ===================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=419&group_id=11

Submitted by: jzl60                     Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2002-May-20 18:10
Category:  Bug Tracker                  Severity:  5 - Average

Original Submission:   Howdy good guys,

The program mldonkey_gui crashes on startup with a segmentation exception. I am
using the package mldonkey-1.16.static.i686-Linux.tar.bz2. I am running on a
RedHat 7.2 (kernel 2.4.7-10). I am not familiar the Ocaml toolkit, so the only
thing I could do was to try to run it under gdb (which is not very usefull).
Anyway, I am enclosing the gdb output. I you need more info, please, let me
know (If it involves using the ocaml debugger, provide me with instructions..).

Joel LEDAIN

No Followups Have Been Posted

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=419&group_id=11