[Savannah-dev] New fields in groups table

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: [Savannah-dev] New fields in groups table
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 12:23:08 +0200

All,

I have mae a couple of modificationto the groups table. I have added 2 new fields:

- required_software: where project admin can say explicitely what other sw is necessary to run their own sw run properly

- other_comments: miscellaenous comments

These fields are usable in the project registration process (and also sent in the email notification). They can also be viewed from the Project main page with the [More information...] link next to the Short Description. This new page also show the long project description filled in by the user when the project was first registered.

Finally all these fields can now be modified in Project Admin -> Edit Public Info.

For those of you who have a savannah test database, please look at CVS history of db/SourceForge.sql for the new fields.

Laurent