samizdat-devel

Re: bug #21319 - errors in separate_translation mechanism as of 070618-1

From: Dmitry Borodaenko
Subject: Re: bug #21319 - errors in separate_translation mechanism as of 070618-1
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 02:45:55 +0200

Greetings,

I have just uploaded snapshot 20080223, I believe that it takes care
of the remaining issues with display of translations (see ChangeLog
for details). I will set the bug #21319 to "Fixed", please close it if
you agree.

We can probably also close the patch #5882, if you also agree with the
overall approach to translations taken in this version.

--
Dmitry Borodaenko