samizdat-devel

New snapshot: Notify moderator, login redirects (#20678)

From: Dmitry Borodaenko
Subject: New snapshot: Notify moderator, login redirects (#20678)
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 18:51:56 +0200

I've just uploaded new Samizdat snapshot 0.6.0.20080120-1 to
Debian/experimental.

The version implements 'notify moderator' functionality that was the
last important security feature required for 0.6.1 release (I no
longer consider 'captcha' critical for this release: antispam module
and csrf protection cut off as much spam than captcha would, without
disrupting users with disabilities or limited browser capabilities).

I also finally got around to properly fixing #20678: the redirects for
logins work as before (redirect to the page from which 'Login' button
was clicked), and same functionality is used in moderation request
acknowledgement.

--
Dmitry Borodaenko