samizdat-devel

Bug reports (Was: Re: textdomain.rb Security Error - Insecure operation

From: Dmitry Borodaenko
Subject: Bug reports (Was: Re: textdomain.rb Security Error - Insecure operation - exist?)
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 14:15:05 +0000

On 2/3/07, boud <address@hidden> wrote:
BTW, i've start a bugs page linked from the main docs.indy page:

https://docs.indymedia.org/view/Devel/SamizdatBugs

For the moment we presumably have few enough developers and bug reports
to do this through a wiki - i don't have the experience to say whether
this or something like bugzilla or another bug-reporting system would
be better. For me, the wiki is fine.

There already is a bug tracker on Savannah, why not use that? This
seems to me the most logical place to look for bug reports.

https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=samizdat

--
Dmitry Borodaenko