samizdat-devel

New snapshot: candidate 2 for 0.6.0

From: Dmitry Borodaenko
Subject: New snapshot: candidate 2 for 0.6.0
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 12:24:19 +0000

Watch the usual places:

http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/s/samizdat/
http://packages.qa.debian.org/s/samizdat.html
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=angdraug

Changes:
- HTML diff (using the patch I posted before)
can help against vandalism, I decided to give this a priority as it is
a security issue)
- several minor bugs and usability issues cleaned up in message
publishing and moderation (don't copy format from parent message when
replying, show moderation warning above, not below the form)
- merged host determination from deployment classes and Session: both
now use RequestSingleton class which determines and caches host name
for the duration of request, using HTTP_X_FORWARDED_HOST, SERVER_NAME,
and HTTP_HOST in that order (will make new deployment work from behind
mod_proxy)

Now the only thing left before the release is documentation. Boud, do
you want CVS access for Samizdat home page?

--
Dmitry Borodaenko