reproduce-devel

[task #15698] Queue for adding new software

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15698] Queue for adding new software
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 10:41:42 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #10, task #15698 (project reproduce):

Thanks a lot for taking the initiative on this Mohammadreza. I just defined
task #15741 (Continuous integration) for followup discussions on Continuous
Integration. It would be great if we followup CI discussions in that task and
keep this task only for the design and implementation of updating software
;-).

By the way, all posts on Savannah go to the reproduce-devel
<https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/reproduce-devel> mailing list, so
anyone who is a member there will receive any comment on any issue ;-). Raul
is also on that list (along with several others).

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15698>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/