reproduce-devel

[task #15641] Webpage: Privacy Grade - Terms of Service

From: Pedram Ashfoteh Ardakani
Subject: [task #15641] Webpage: Privacy Grade - Terms of Service
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 15:10:21 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #2, task #15641 (project reproduce):

Good news is that the report shows *no trackers found* :-)

Yes. Actually, the website can have a provoking privacy banner to encourage
visitors take action on protecting their privacy and decentralizing the
information power.

I do not know exactly what steps we need to take. But it looks like we need a
privacy policy document anyway :-)

Maybe there are some templates available out there.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15641>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/