reproduce-devel

[task #15634] Social network community contacts

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15634] Social network community contacts
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 10:47:26 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #2, task #15634 (project reproduce):

This is indeed a good idea, being active in social media is a great
opportunity to reach out to larger communities.

I am now working on the paper (last week some issues came up and I couldn't
work on it). We'll hopefully have it on arXiv soon and once its there, I think
we can start such promotional activities.

Since you are more familiar with Mastadon, and also a coauthor of the paper,
maybe you can announce the project with the arXiv publication there ;-).
Hopefully we can also get some good feedback to implement in the paper while
it is being reviewed.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15634>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/