Re: We need more Pull Requests reviewer

From: Patrik Dufresne
Subject: Re: We need more Pull Requests reviewer
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 13:43:51 -0400

Hello Eric,

I was on vacation the last two weeks and that explains why I did not take a
look at your Merge Request.

Your work on rdiff-backup is greatly appreciated and I usually take time to
review the PR, but I have the feeling you are moving a bit too fast for the
rest of the developers. Talking for me here, I can't keep up with your
changes. During the "free" time I have for rdiff-backup, I am reviewing
your changes instead of fixing bugs. I barely have a couple of hours per
week to work on the project and I can't afford to review the PR in a timely
manner all the time. I understand it can be frustrating for you and I am
open to suggestions.

For the time being, I will continue reviewing the PR when I have a chance.

--
IKUS Software inc.
https://www.ikus-soft.com/