Re: Future of rdiff-backup: Python 3 migration and project maintainershi

From: Otto Kekäläinen
Subject: Re: Future of rdiff-backup: Python 3 migration and project maintainership in general
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 16:18:21 +0200

Hello!

I just wanted to follow up on this message I wrote back in July.

We have now had rdiff-backup live at
https://github.com/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup since July and with a lot
of effort (mainly from Eric Lavar – a big thanks to him!) we are close
to releasing rdiff-backup 2.0, which is fully Python 3 -compatible.

**Those who are interested in supporting this project should now also
become contributors in the form of testers.**

Please visit:
https://github.com/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup#installing-the-latest-development-version

- Otto