Rough milestones for future releases...

From: EricZolf
Subject: Rough milestones for future releases...
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 15:06:17 +0100

Hi,

our first new release isn't yet out, we're still fixing a few new bugs
which appeared under Windows, and getting the release process right, but
I wanted to start the discussion on our next steps, and created for this
a few milestones:

https://github.com/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup/milestones?direction=asc&sort=title&state=open

As said, this is just the current state of my thoughts and open to
discussion, which I'd like to happen... openly, on this list.

Happy new year,
Eric