Re: Problems with backup after using rdiff-backup-delete.py

From: Robert Nichols
Subject: Re: Problems with backup after using rdiff-backup-delete.py
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019 22:12:55 -0600

On 11/29/19 1:10 PM, Patrik Dufresne wrote:
Hi Robert Nichols,

Your contribution is welcome. There is a folder with user's contribution in
rdiff-backup repositories. We could probably leave it their with some user
warning. So either submit a Pull Request in github or send it here as
attachment and will submit it for you.

https://github.com/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup/tree/master/tools/misc

On Fri, Nov 29, 2019 at 1:54 PM Robert Nichols <address@hidden>