Re: Problems with backup after using rdiff-backup-delete.py

From: ewl+rdiffbackup
Subject: Re: Problems with backup after using rdiff-backup-delete.py
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 20:56:13 +0100

Hello,

if you plan to make a script an official part of the project, please have a look at https://github.com/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup/issues/187 and the criteria highlighted for such a step.

KR, Eric

On 29/11/2019 18:16, Patrik Dufresne wrote:
Hello Brian,

I'm the main developer for rdiffweb <https://github.com/ikus060/rdiffweb>
and Minarca <https://github.com/ikus060/minarca>, and more recently I'm
getting involved in rdiff-backup development with small contributions.
Through my software company, I'm already offering professional support for
few customers for rdiffweb/Minarca and I do extends the support to
rdiff-backup. If you contact me directly address@hidden, we could
further discuss how we can help you.

On Fri, Nov 29, 2019 at 12:06 PM Brian Gupta <address@hidden>