rdiff-backup-fs imported

From: ewl+rdiffbackup
Subject: rdiff-backup-fs imported
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 21:17:09 +0100

Hi,

rdiff-backup-fs was an archived project [1] to create a userspace (fuse) file system for a backup repo created by rdiff-backup.

I have neither time nor the necessary skills to revive the project but the concept is cool so I imported the code [2].

Anybody having some C skills, feel free to stand up and look if the code is worth anything and can be revived for modern kernels/Linux. Pull requests very welcome!

Happy hacking,
Eric

[1] https://code.google.com/archive/p/rdiff-backup-fs
[2] https://github.com/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup-fs