Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Survey

From: Patrik Dufresne
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Survey
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 08:11:22 -0400

Thanks everyone for your feedback. I really appreciate it. You must
understand that Survey Monkey limit me to only 10 questions and the longer
the survey is, the less it receives answers. That is why I tried to be
concise when writing the questions and answers, but I clearly miss some
opportunities to learn more.
@Ciprian Dorin, Next time, I will run my survey by you first !

I do plan to publish the results if it received enough answers.
Any recommendation where I should post it ?

FWI I've added rdiff-backup to the list of software. ;)

--
Patrik Dufresne Service Logiciel inc.
http://www.patrikdufresne.com <http://patrikdufresne.com/>/