Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Still maintained?

From: David Precious
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Still maintained?
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 11:04:31 +0000

On Mon, 5 Feb 2018 23:45:51 +1300
Richard Hector <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> There seems to be next to no traffic on this list, no updates (in the
> dev changelog) since 2009(?) and 53 bugs in the tracker.
>
> Is anything being done on this package?

sol1 took over maintainership in 2016 "with the blessing of the
original author, Ben Escoto, and from the most recent maintainer(s)";
code on GitHub with some activity:

https://github.com/sol1/rdiff-backup

It would be nice if http://www.nongnu.org/rdiff-backup/ were updated to
refer to the Github repo.

> Is anyone reading the list?

Well, I am, at least :)  Also still actively using rdiff-backup.

Cheers,

Dave P