Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Security issue?

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Security issue?
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 13:16:51 -0500

Patrik Dufresne <address@hidden> writes:

>> In the last few years there have not been any updates, not even the
>> usual security and portability nits.

> In your last reply you are making reference to security issue. Can you be
> more specific?

[top-posting repaired]

I'm not David, but the above text looks like mine.

I didn't say that there was a security issue.  What I said is that there
haven't been any updates, and implied that all projects that are being
maintained have a release every year or so for accumulated minor fixes
and security issues.