[rdiff-backup-users] Is there an easy way to discard the most recent bac

From: Ryan J
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Is there an easy way to discard the most recent backup?
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 13:24:51 -0600

Hi,

To make a long story short, I accidentally ran rdiff-backup against a
blank directory.  Now my remote system has a blank mirror and the 1D
old increment contains the most recent copy of my data.

I'd like to restore from 1D ago rather than re-uploading my entire
backup set, but I would also like to preserve my increments.  Is there
any way of doing that?

Ryan