[rdiff-backup-users] Increment contents (files added, removed, updated,

From: Olivier Bruchez
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Increment contents (files added, removed, updated, etc.)
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 18:33:04 +0100

Hello,

I haven't found any obvious answer to that question in the
rdiff-backup documentation: is there a simple way to list the changes
included in a given increment, i.e. which files/folders have been
added, removed, updated, etc.? I'm not necessarily interested in the
details of those changes (i.e. what was changed in a given file).

When I run the following command:

 rdiff-backup --list-increments backup

I get a list of increments. For example:

"Found 3 increments:
     increment3...
     increment2...
     increment1...
 Current mirror: ..."

I can list the changes included in the latest increment (increment3)
by running the following command:

 rdiff-backup --list-changed-since time backup

by choosing the adequate "time" value.

But what if I want to see what changes are contained in increment2 only?

Thanks for your help!

Olivier