Re: [rdiff-backup-users] exception [Errno 22] Invalid argument of type <

From: Andrew Ferguson
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] exception [Errno 22] Invalid argument of type <type 'exceptions.IOError'>:
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 10:36:14 -0500

On Dec 23, 2008, at 10:28 AM, Jonathan Underwood wrote:

Hi,

Running rdiff-backup 1.2.2 on both ends (and also seen running 1.2.1
on both ends) I see the following problem when running this command

Hi Jon,

This bug is fixed in CVS. Sorry the next release has been a little slow; I expect to have it ready within the next week.

If you want, you can get the fix immediately by replacing the file 'eas_acls.py' on both systems.

Download the new version from:
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/*checkout*/rdiff-backup/rdiff_backup/eas_acls.py?root=rdiff-backup

best,
Andrew