Re: [rdiff-backup-users] PATCHES for Cross-Platform-Compatibility

From: Andrew Ferguson
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] PATCHES for Cross-Platform-Compatibility
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 09:24:09 -0500

On Nov 27, 2008, at 9:11 AM, Toscano2 wrote:

Here are the patches, first the modifications to the man/help-page to explain
most of the reasons and added functionality:

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for contributing to rdiff-backup. I really look forward to reading over your patches and integrating them into the source code.

However, I cannot do that because you post via the forum. The forum system severely mangles a lot of code and error messages.

Please subscribe to the mailing list: