[rdiff-backup-users] Feature request: --verify all

From: Andreas Olsson
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Feature request: --verify all
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 01:01:43 +0200

Would it be possible to implement the possibility to run something
like "--verify all" or "--verify-at-time anytime"? In other word a --verify
which checks all increments as well as the current mirror.

Yes, I can be scripted, and I probably will. Still, it would be very
convenient to be able to make a complete check with just one command.
Especially when you are dealing with a remote backup.

--
Andreas Olsson
http://www.andreasolsson.se/