[rdiff-backup-users] current debs

From: Andreas Olsson
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] current debs
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 21:51:57 +0200

Today I setup a debian/ubuntu repository where I among other things will keep
current versions of rdiff-backup. I'll gladly share these deb-files with the
rest of the rdiff-backup community.

Of course, people shouldn't really just download deb-files from strangers on
the Internet :) Perhaps if someone else took a closer look at the source
packages?

In any case, the files can be found in this address

http://deb.arrakis.se/dists/{dapper,hardy,etch}/free/

--
Andreas Olsson
http://www.andreasolsson.se/