Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Target SMB or CIFS filesystem won't allow symli

From: Eric Jensen
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Target SMB or CIFS filesystem won't allow symlinks, rdiff-backup fails
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 09:19:47 -0400

Andrew Ferguson <address@hidden> wrote:

> Yes, this is a known bug that was corrected in CVS.
>
> Perhaps it's time for a new unstable release?

Thanks for your quick response on this.  I'll concur with the previous
message that it would be great to have a new unstable release that would
work around this, and I'd be happy to test it out.

Thanks to all for your work on this very useful piece of software.

Eric

P.S.  I apologize for my inadvertent double-posting of the original
message.