[rdiff-backup-users] Equivalent of rsync's -R (--relative) option?

From: Frederik
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Equivalent of rsync's -R (--relative) option?
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 17:54:20 +0200

I'm looking for an equivalent option to rsync's -R (or --relative). It
will create the full path to the backed up directory in the backup
directory. For example, if I back up /home/user to /mnt/backup/, it
will create /mnt/backup/home/user, instead of copying all contents of
/home/user directly in /mnt/backup/

I tried the --create-full-path, but this does not exactly seem to do
what I want.

--
Frederik