[rdiff-backup-users] Re: How to Escape Globbing Patterns?

From: Andrew Price
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Re: How to Escape Globbing Patterns?
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 14:39:09 +0000

On 12/01/07 11:57, Andrew Price wrote:
> I'm using --include-globbing-filelist. If I wanted to specify a file in
> a file list that has [] in the file name, e.g. myfile[foo].txt, how
> would I escape the square brackets so that they aren't treated as a
> globbing pattern?

I apologise for "bumping" this thread. Does somebody have an answer to
the above question? Even if it's "it can't be done, you should work
around it" it would be helpful to me. I'm just trying to close a bug in
a project that relates to it. Let me know if the question is worded badly.

Thanks very much

--
Andy Price