Re: [rdiff-backup-users] UPDATE: problem with chmod 0 directories

From: The Anarcat
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] UPDATE: problem with chmod 0 directories
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 12:08:08 -0500

I unfortunatly don't remember what our status on that. We're running
the backups fine these days, but I don't remember *at all* how it was
fixed. At some point we patched it, other times we used --force... Not
sure how we got out of it, but it now "just works".

I'm not sure we have chmod 0 directories now anyways. :)

A.