Re: [rdiff-backup-users] How to sign up / create a new user for the wiki

From: David Kempe
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] How to sign up / create a new user for the wiki?
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 07:48:49 +1000

Its phpwiki being strange in its error - To sign in simply make up a wikiname in the form FirstLast - ie PeterMørch (not sure about the 'ø' character though). You can just make em up as you go along. You can then set a password. Moving the wiki to media-wiki is on my list of things to do. Shouldn't be long.

dave

Peter Valdemar Mørch wrote:
I want to edit a page in the wiki, but can't.

It seems I need to be a registered user, but it is not possible to sign in, unless I missed something (which I may have! :D)

Hitting "Edit" on http://rdiff-backup.solutionsfirst.com.au/index.php/FsyncErrorError

Shows me: "You must sign in to edit pages in this wiki."

If I enter a non-existent UserID/Password, I get: "Invalid password or userid.". Uhm, yup. Thats right.

How do I get a valid password or userid?

Peter