Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiffweb

From: Toni Price
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiffweb
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 08:08:25 +0100

Josh Nisly wrote:
> If you'd be willing to retry rdiffWeb with the current subversion code, I'd
> be
> honored.  If it works better for you, I'll probably release it as 0.3.5
> sometime
> soon.
>
> Also, if you join the rdiffWeb mailing list and report problems, I'll do my
> best
> to fix them.  But I can't fix problems I don't find out about. :-)

This is a completely fair point, and I had in mind to report my
experience with rdiffWeb to the rdiffWeb mailing list - my only (poor)
excuse is a general lack of time at the moment. Thanks very much for all
your responses ... to make up for not sending my feedback on, it's the
least I can do to retry rdiffWeb with the current subversion code. I
will let you know whether I can get it to work.

- Toni