Re: [rdiff-backup-users] librsync errors while running a backup

From: dave kempe
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] librsync errors while running a backup
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 07:36:46 +1000

Jason Faulkner wrote:
We are using rdiff-backup version 0.13.4-5 on Debian Sarge.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Hi, yeah you need to upgrade rdiff-backup to a newer version and get the latest librsync from cvs. I am not sure any released version have the patch for these large file errors. it is in cvs. I do have Ubuntu packages for hoary, breezy and dapper available with rdiff-backup1.1.5 and librsync0.9.7withpatch if you need. they are really for public consumption at this stage though.

dave