[rdiff-backup-users] Devel vs. Stable

From: rdiff
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Devel vs. Stable
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:17:40 -0800 (PST)

We have been using rdiff-backup 0.12.8 for a long time now and it works
very well.  We are looking to upgrade to a newer version to take advantage
of  the multiple bug fixes and am curious of a few points:

1.  Will the rdiff-backup-data tree from 0.12.8 be compatible with 1.0
and/or 1.1?

2.  What are the advantages of 1.1 over 1.0 at this point?  Ultimately we
are trying to decide whether to use 1.1.x or 1.0.x.

Thank you for your help!

-Eric Wheeler