Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Discussion of poll winning feature: repository

From: Errol Siegel
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Discussion of poll winning feature: repository editing
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 08:17:20 -0800 (PST)

The example you gave would apply to me also,
particularly if it can work with individual files as
well as directories.  I would want this both to save
space and to reorganize things.  I have a few sources
I am backing up that have many large files.  There
have been times when I wanted to reorganize things a
bit but opted not to do so because of the penalty I
would pay with the backup.