[rdiff-backup-users] current version versus 0.6 - old better?

From: Ivo Michiel
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] current version versus 0.6 - old better?
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 14:26:35 +0200 (CEST)

I use rdiff-backup for several yaers now version 0.6.
I recently used version 0.13.4
----
my question: With the old one, when I deleted a file on the
backup-place, the mirror one, not in the rdiff-backup folder. Then, on the
next backup, it copied it again to the backup-place, even if the original
file is nog changed.
With version 0.13 it does not!
I know version 0.13 is a lot quicker than 0.6, but has this disadvantage.
Is there a way to force again every file on the backup?

Thanks,

Ivo