Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup on solaris

From: Andrew K. Bressen
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup on solaris
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 18:59:29 -0400

>   File "/afs/isis.unc.edu/home/r/e/renfrew/bin/rdiff-backup"

It's been a long time since I've used an afs environment,
but I do remember that afs has ACL's,
and I don't remember where it stores them and
have no idea if python has good support for them.

If you do get things working, please do
report back to the list as to whether or not you can backup
and restore a file and have the ACL's remain intact...

  --akb