[Ranger-users] How to highlight the results of search done with /

From: flyingrhino
Subject: [Ranger-users] How to highlight the results of search done with /
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 11:21:56 +1200

Hi Fellow Rangers,

Is there any way to configure ranger to highlight the portion of the filename
in the files list that results from a search done with "/" ?
I know that I can jump forwards/backwards in the results using n/N , but
highlighting that portion of the filenames gives a quick visual as to how many
results were found and where in the list they are.

Thanks.