[Ranger-users] Display filesize in bytes in column or summary

From: flyingrhino
Subject: [Ranger-users] Display filesize in bytes in column or summary
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 12:37:28 +1300

Hi fellow Rangers,

Is it possible to show the filesize in bytes in the main column (at the moment
it automatically shows K/M/Gb) or in the summary line at the bottom LEFT?
Ideally I'd like the column to be auto size (as it is now) and the summary line
on the bottom left to show full size in bytes, comma separated at 3 digits.

This way we get the best of both worlds - less data cluttering the main
display, and per file detailed display at the bottom.

Thanks.