Re: [Ranger-users] Problem using ranger-1.9.0 VCS support with hg

From: hut
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] Problem using ranger-1.9.0 VCS support with hg
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 20:14:57 +0100

Some ideas:

- Do you have a program called "chg"?  It's used by default now instead
  of hg and is a c reimplementation of hg for better performance.
- To view the log, press W. Hopefully you will find more information there.
- Try running ranger with "--debug" option to produce a crash instead of
  an error message, maybe the traceback of the crash gives you a clue.

Regards,
hut